This program is created by OXFORD UNIVERSITY to develop students’ GENERAL ENGLISH SKILLS or ACADEMIC ENGLISH SKILLS .
There is a course for General English and Academic English. The students can select the course that suits their learning needs : general skills , academic skills , or both . Combining both programs gives the students up to 80 hours of CEFR aligned general and academic skills per level.
The course includes uses of media rich activities , with video, audio and interactive infographics , to engage students.
Students are also encouraged to broaden and reflect on their learning with “Can -Do” statements , space for making notes , tips , cultural glossaries etc.
Course key features:
- We offer courses for both General and Academic English. Both have the same structurebut with different content . The Course for Academic English has material designed specifically to buil and extend skills useful for Higher Education.
- Step-by-step student support– Each learning module follows an Engage-Explore-Task-Reflect activity sequence to ensure that students practice and learn effectively on their own .
- Aligned to the CEFR -Give your students practice at the level that it suits to them, with self-check ” Can-Do “ statements at the end of each module.
- Media-rich – Motivate students with compelling visual content including video , interactive info-graphics and striking photography on culturally diverse topics.
- Monitoring students’ progress
Practice 4 English Skills
Courses available from levels A1-C1. Each Course contains 12 Units with 80 hours of studying *course length: -intensive 14 weeks with aprox.6 hours/week -standard 20 weeks with 4 hours/week *flexible schedule *personalized plan