Our General English Course has 6 levels
- Beginners- CEFR A1
- Lower Intermediate -CEFR A2
- Intermediate-CEFR B1
- Upper Intermediate – CEFR B2
- Advanced – C1
Each Course Level has 12 Units .
Each Unit consists of four lessons that cover all four necessary skills:
Each lesson is enriched with exercises for practice .
Our courses provide a new method of learning – CONDUCTIVE LEARNING – students are challenged to figure out the grammar structure or the vocabulary required while they are solving the exercises .
The course has several “Check-out points” and the students are assessed with applying their new skills .
See how our Cambridge materials enable better learning experiences
Our courses are based on a high level of technology blended with modern teaching strategies . We particularly focus on the following aspects :
- Conversation strategies – The course dedicates a full lesson in each unit to the teaching of Conversation Strategies to make sure that our students learn all the skills needed to develop an effective spoken communication.
- Inductive learning – Figure it out tasks are specially designed to challenge students to think about how they can use in practice their new grammatical knowledge .
MATERIALS USED BY THE STUDENT
The student has access to
- Online Student Course Book
- Online Student Workbook
- Video Activities
- Quizzes and Tests
The teacher will track the student’s progress and a report card will be released by the end of the Course .
The student is free to email the teacher anytime considers that a help is required.
By the end of the Course , a Certificate of Completion
will be released .
Online General English Course
The Course corresponds to levels A1-B1 CEFR . Each Course contains 12 Units with 72 hours of studying.
Online General English Course for Young Adults and Adults
The Course corresponds to levels B2-C1 CEFR. Each Course contains 12 Units with 72 hours of studying *course length- intensive 12 weeks with 6 hours/week -standard 16 weeks with 4 hours/week *flexible schedule *personalized studying plan