Our General Cambridge English Courses ( levels 1,2,3 and 4) take students from beginner to intermediate levels ( CEFR A1 – B1 ) .
Our General Cambridge English Courses( levels 5 and 6) use a two level series in American English for adults and young adults , taking the learners from a high intermediate to advanced level of proficiency ( CEFR B2-C1).
The Online English Course’s philosophy is to meet all the attributes of a successful method into ONE INTERACTIVE BLEND able to help students achieve their goals .
- Extra listening exercises and built-in reporting tools that allow teachers to check their student’s progress
- Fun language learning games
- Grammar presentations using animated features
- video role-play activities
- Blog and joint writing projects that allow students to practice authentic communication online
- Forums , allow students to collaborate and interact online. Students can record their voice , and leave spoken messages .
- Automatic grading gives students instant feedback on their work .
- Progress tracking allows teachers monitor students
- Automatically generated student progress reports
- Teachers can moderate collaborative learning on the Forums